With NetApp ONTAP Cloud, Customers get enterprise data management that enhances service levels, saves time for IT & reduces storage and management costs.
- Move & Manage data seamlessly between on-premises & AWS & Azure
- Get the same data management and data protection for the cloud as
you have on premises
- Get a single pane of glass of all your on-premises and cloud working
environments, and the replication relationships between them
- ONTAP Cloud High Availability allows you to maintain continuous
and non-disruptive operations in unplanned outages
Full Features of CDot such as:
- Cloud efficiency
- Capacity On Demand
- Application consistency
Removing Barriers to Your Cloud Migration
Migrating to the cloud can be a complex process. While the cloud can simplify your IT and make it easier to scale your business, moving
sensitive business data to the cloud carries new security risks. In addition, you still need to secure your on-premises infrastructure.
Barracuda's new "Cloud Ready" initiative is intended to eliminate obstacles and help you move to the cloud faster, more cost-effectively,
and with greater confidence. When you purchase an on-premises physical or virtual Barracuda NextGen Firewall or Web Application Firewall,
you will receive a 90-day license for the same solution in both Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure at no extra cost. You
have 120 days to activate your free licenses.
This initiative lets you secure your on-premises deployments, and automatically extend the same protection to your cloud deployments as
you roll them out. Combined with Barracuda's award winning, expert technical and customer support, you'll have everything you need
to launch a successful cloud project.
Barracuda Cloud Security Leadership
Barracuda is the first vendor to offer firewalls in Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and Barracuda NextGen Firewall is
the number one firewall deployed in public cloud infrastructures. Barracuda cloud solutions deliver:
- Innovative security – Built for the cloud, they provide advanced capabilities that extend seamlessly across today's
complex, hybrid environments.
- Simplified management – Single-pane-of-glass management across on-premises and cloud deployments lets you minimize
IT resource use.
- Flexible deployment options – As the only vendor to offer security solutions directly via AWS, Azure, and Google
Public Cloud, we make it easy for customers to leverage multiple cloud environments with consistent, integrated security.
Presentation (in auditorium)
123-01 Roosevelt Ave.
Flushing, NY 11368