|Backup & Disaster Recovery|
|Messaging & Collaboration|
|Business Software Solutions|
Every day, more than 100,000 new malware samples are released over the Internet. In their wake they leave a path of destruction: corrupted files, compromised computers, lost data and stolen identities.
It’s time for businesses to wake up and face the reality that security must be a top business priority.
Businesses that take security seriously take their business to Marcum Technology. We’re security experts, with years of experience helping companies of all sizes protect their networks, their data, their devices, their employees and their customers from security threats. We offer in-depth security assessments to identify vulnerabilities in your network, your processes, your policies and your partners. Then we work with the industry’s leading security vendors to build state-of-the-art security solutions tailored to your business—vendors that include ArcSight, Log Rhythm, Palo Aho, RSA, Symantec, Bit G, Fire Eye, Barracuda Networks, Blue Coat Systems, Check Point, Entrust, IBM, McAfee, Trend Micro, Tripwire and many others.
We provide seamless, holistic security solutions that mitigate attacks at every level to protect your business with multi-layered security. We offer network security solutions that prevent intrusions and denial-of-service (DoS) attacks, antivirus and malware protection for all of your personal devices, encryption and authentication solutions for individual privacy, and much more.
An ounce of prevention is good, but it’s no substitute for a ton of experience. Trust Marcum Technology to protect your business:
- Hardened network appliances that protect your network against DoS attacks, data theft and more
- 24/7 antivirus and malware protection for up-to-the-minute protection against the latest threats
- Intrusion Detection Systems featuring state-of-the-art technology from the industry’s leading vendors
- Virtual Private Networks that ensure voice, video and data communications remain private when traveling over non-secure channels such as the Internet and wireless hotspots
- Regulatory compliance to meet industry and government requirements, including the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA), the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and more
- More software and hardware choices, so you never feel “locked in” to a single vendor
- Security consulting to help you build security policies and solutions that meet regulatory compliance for the healthcare, retail, financial services and other industries