|Backup & Disaster Recovery|
|Messaging & Collaboration|
|Business Software Solutions|
You count on your IT team to maintain operations, keep up with new innovations and find creative solutions to business problems using the latest technology.
But who can your IT team count on when they need new insights, deeper experience and extra hands? Marcum Technology.
Marcum helps you move ahead and keeps you moving forward with on-demand IT staffing when you need it most. Our engineers provide deep technical expertise on a wide number of solutions and products, from network upgrades to storage solutions, including certifications with many of the industry’s leading vendors.
Whether you need a little help or a lot, someone to lead a project or simply lend a hand, Marcum Technology is there. We provide on-site, end-to-end consulting and services through cost-effective staffing solutions. You can hire a Marcum engineer for a single day or several months, and know that you’re getting an experienced professional with training on the latest products and releases. As your IT staffing provider, Marcum Technology can also leverage its strong industry relationships with vendors like EMC, HP, Cisco, Microsoft, NetApp, VMware and others to help you resolve problems sooner and find answers faster.
Look to Marcum Technology to help your IT staff succeed with:
- Experienced project managers who know how to lead teams, engage leadership from the business and technical sides and achieve results
- Certified engineers with the latest training in virtualization, networking and data storage technologies to bring your business into a new state of innovation
- Highly trained IT specialist with deep technical expertise on leading platforms including Net App, Palo Alto, Log Rythem, Cisco, EMC, HP, Dell, Symantec, Comm Vault and Apple.
- Time-tested methodologies for troubleshooting, migration and more that reduce project costs and accelerate new solution deployments
- Flexible short-term and long-term engagements that augment your skill sets without incurring high costs
- Deep knowledge of Windows-based infrastructures including Microsoft SQL Server, Lync Server, Exchange Server and Active Directory Services