Messaging & Collaboration
Does email security keep you up at night?
Is email down-time a major financial risk for your company?
Do you upgrade your current environment, or migrate to the cloud, or create a hybrid solution?
Marcum Technology can help...
Email has grown to be one of the most mission critical applications that has little tolerance for downtime. Keeping your messaging systems up-to-date and running smoothly is critical for your company's success in today's technology driven world. For over a decade, Marcum Technology has been providing advanced messaging solutions to enterprise clients of all sizes, across all business verticals. Completing numerous successful projects, our advanced Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers deliver comprehensive messaging solutions around infrastructure, security and compliance. Our proven migration methods are tailored to your specific environment and include full discovery, design validation, implementation, knowledge transfer and as-built documentation.
One of the largest trends in the industry today is cloud adoption, with Office 365 being a leader in the provider space. Enterprise clients are now realizing the power of running some or all of their email services in Office 365. Many organizations considering this move want to explore and test the potential platform before they move the entire workload. Marcum Technology can help design and deploy a Hybrid solution to take advantage of some or all of the enhanced Office 365 services such as online archives, unlimited mailbox storage and cloud-based message hygiene.
Core Messaging Services provided:
- Comprehensive Health Checks, Discovery and Audit of Current Messaging Environments
- On-Premise Microsoft Exchange Version Upgrades Including Multi-Site HA Implementations, Disaster Recovery and Continuity Solutions
- Office 365 Hybrid Exchange Deployments and Migrations
- Cross Forest Migrations (Mergers and Acquisitions)
- Non-Exchange (Lotus Notes, Zimbra, Google Mail) to Exchange Migrations
- SPAM and Security Services (Cloud and On-Premise)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Multifactor Authentication (MFA)
- Archiving and Compliance Systems and Functionality
- Enterprise Vault and Commvault Deployment and Integration
Based on our proven track record, clients continually look to Marcum Technology for a wide variety of products and services.
For more information please contact:
Senior Vice President