Single Sign-On with Okta
Create One Consolidated Profile for Each User and Analyze Engagement
Single Sign on from Okta provides a reliable integration for SSO to all your web and mobile apps, with a full-featured federation engine and flexible access policy.
This service offers reliable integration for SSO to all of your web, on-prem, and mobile devices from any location while ensuring a secure directory for authentication to AD or LDAP, based on identity data stored for each user.
Brief Overview of Benefits on Single Sign-On with Okta
- Always On Single Sign-On: Reliable integration for SSO to all your web and mobile apps, with a full-featured federation engine and flexible access policy.
- Customizable User Experience: One, user-friendly way for end-users to access all their applications, tailored to each device and fully customizable.
- Secure Directory with Integration: A flexible and secure user store, integration to AD/LDAP across multiple domains and self-service AD/LDAP password reset.
- Real-Time Security Reporting: Sophisticated search of real-time system log, with geolocation tracking, pre-built application access reports and integration with SIEMs.
How Marcum Technology Can Help
Marcum Technology has completed numerous projects involving Okta's products to manage identity and access.
Marcum Okta's professional services offer customers a quick path to implementation, including a planning phase, a training phase, and a deployment phase. We collaborate with our clients, on projects such as directory integration, user provisioning, and application configurations.
Marcum's Okta's Professional Service Consultants are identity and mobility experts.
Our consultants are well positioned to help build a secure enterprise, improve client user experience, and boost productivity. Specifically Marcum consultants can:
- Develop a clear vision to build a secure, productive enterprise on a modern service architecture.
- Develop requirements specs that meet client business goals.
- Design a tailored solution and implementation plan to fulfill Universal Directory, Single Sign-On and Provisioning requirements.
- Implement the Okta identity and mobility management system.
For more information please contact our Technical Solutions team: firstname.lastname@example.org.