Varonis Updates DatAnywhere with Increased Auditing and Reporting
DatAnywhere 3.0 Raises Bar for Secure Private Cloud File Sharing By Increasing Support for Third-Party Modules
Varonis Systems announced the beta availability of DatAnywhere 3.0, its secure enterprise file sync and share solution. As part of the DatAnywhere 3.0 beta release, Varonis is enhancing its auditing capabilities. DatAnywhere events now can be translated and displayed in the DatAdvantage log, giving you reports, statistics, and visibility into your shared data.
Varonis DatAnywhere extends the usability of a corporate file-sharing infrastructure by enabling traditional on-premises file servers and NAS devices to appear to end users like cloud-based file-sharing services. DatAnywhere is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, iOS and Android devices.
DatAnywhere 3.0 has enhanced auditing features to augment security, reporting and third-party integrations. Also included is support for third-party MDM solutions like Airwatch.
DatAnywhere securely extends these existing files shares with enterprise content management functionality like version control, mobile access, file synchronization, and external sharing. As a result data is immediately available for users.
Varonis is a leading provider of software solutions that protect data from insider threats and cyberattacks. Through an innovative software platform, Varonis allows organizations to analyze, secure, manage, and migrate their volumes of unstructured data. Varonis specializes in file and email systems that store valuable spreadsheets, word processing documents, presentations, audio and video files, emails, and text. IT and business personnel deploy Varonis software for a variety of use cases, including data security, governance and compliance, user behavior analytics, archiving, search, and file synchronization and sharing.
Back to top
Cisco Live 2016 Updates
During Cisco Live 2016 event attendees learned about new services and cloud based security solutions built with Cisco's threat-centric security architecture.
Cisco announced new technologies which form its Digital Network Architecture solution. These technologies will allow its users to embed improved and simplified security within their network infrastructure layer.
Cisco is releasing the following solutions and services:
- Cisco Umbrella Roaming: This centralized, cloud-delivered protection is the simplest way to remove off-network blind spots, guarding roaming employees wherever they work. With Umbrella Roaming, now embedded as a module with AnyConnect® (Cisco's VPN solution), organizations can add a new layer of off-network protection that blocks connections to malicious sites without needing to deploy another agent.
- Cisco Umbrella Branch: This cloud-delivered solution gives businesses more control over guest Wi-Fi use with easy content filtering. With Umbrella Branch, businesses can simply upgrade Integrated Services Routers (ISR) for simple, fast and comprehensive security at branch locations.
- Cisco Defense Orchestrator: This cloud-based management application enables users to easily and effectively manage a large security infrastructure and policies in distributed locations across thousands of devices through a simple cloud-based console. It cuts through complexity to manage security policies across Cisco security products from ASA and ASAv firewalls to Cisco Firepower™ next-generation firewalls and ASA with FirePOWER™ Services featuring Firepower Threat Defense, and OpenDNS.
- Cisco Meraki® MX Security Appliances with Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) and Threat Grid: This completely cloud-managed unified threat management (UTM) solution simplifies advanced threat protection for the distributed enterprise, providing branch offices with malware protection that checks files against its cloud database to identify malicious content, blocking the files before users download them.
- Cisco Stealthwatch Learning Network License: This component enables the Cisco ISR to act as a security sensor and enforcer for branch threat protection. It allows businesses to detect and track anomalies in network traffic, analyze suspicious network activity, and identify malicious traffic.
With DNA, Cisco is looking to reinvent how we secure networks for the digital era by embedding advanced security capabilities into a single network architecture.
Cisco is also focused on bringing more automation into network security to make sure that human errors don’t happen and security is enhanced.
Cisco's Enterprise Service Automation helps IT organizations to automate and standardize IT processes across the enterprise networks. Cisco Enterprise Service Automation aids with orchestration, automation of processes, and service chaining of virtual and physical branches. It drastically reduces the time taken to provision multiple branches simultaneously.
As a Cisco Advanced Specialized Partner, Marcum Technology is known for having a higher level of technical expertise than most IT partners. Marcum can provide our clients with advanced security solutions for their business needs – whether they're small businesses, large enterprises, or anything in between.
With this specialization, Marcum Technology can:
- Extend security capabilities with a broad portfolio of integrated solutions.
- Find and sell validated security solutions that come with special pricing.
Cisco Systems, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells Internet Protocol (IP) based networking and other products related to the communications and information technology industry worldwide. It provides switching products, including fixed-configuration and modular switches, and storage products that provide connectivity to end users, workstations, IP phones, wireless access points, and servers; and next-generation network routing products that interconnect public and private wireline and mobile networks for mobile, data, voice, and video applications. The company also offers service provider video infrastructure, including set-top boxes, cable/telecommunications access products, and cable modems; and video software and solutions.
For more information please contact:
Vice President of Strategic Partnerships