Newsletter - November 2017
Month in Review
November was a fantastic and exciting month for Marcum Technology. We have added new members to our team, new partners, and new clients. This summer we announced that we expanded our services offering to include Cyber Security, Software Development, Digital Marketing, Staffing, and Telecom services. Each month we'll showcase one of these services and provide you more details of the service and how it can help your business.
Learn More about all of the services Marcum Technology offers.
We look forward to sharing additional advancements in the coming year.
"Ask Marcum" DFS Rule 23 NYCRR 500 EVENT RECAP
We had an informative discussion on Cyber Security and NY DFS Rule 23 NYCRR 500. The guest speaker, Christopher Mellen, is a director in the IT Risk and Assurance Services practice of the Firm's Boston, Massachusetts, office. He is a former U.S. marine and White House cyber executive with top secret security clearance, having more than 20 years of public and private sector information technology experience.
Christopher presented an in-depth look at DFS Rule 23 NYCRR 500 and how it applies to your business. He explained how to comply with and many of the lesser-known aspects of this regulation.
Does DFS Rule 23 NYCRR 500 apply to your business?
Do you currently have a Cyber Security program in place?
Can you benefit from a CISO-as-a-Service?
Marcum Technology has extensive expertise in Cyber Security and DFS Rule 23 NYCRR 500. We can help implement or enhance a Cyber Security program through a custom tailored plan for your business.
The "Ask Marcum" Event Series
Exciting and informative series of events
Each month Marcum Technology holds a topic-driven event at our Melville or New York City locations. We choose a relevant industry topic with an informative guest speaker and serve breakfast to all. These events allow you to connect with your peers and Marcum Technology Staff.
Each event will have a new industry topic that is not only informative but relevant to your line of business. We will try to have topics specific to a given industry or technology area.
We will provide speakers for each event that are experts on the topic. These experts will give a detailed synopsis on the topic, plus recommendations, and answer questions from the audience.
This is a great opportunity to connect with new peers. All attendees at the event will hold a role or be in a line of business related to the event topic.
Enjoy breakfast on us. Start your day with an informative discussion on a pertinent industry topic, with breakfast on us.
Resources with a variety of IT skills and certifications
Architects and engineers with a broad range of competencies
Security and Cyber Security experts to accommodate your needs
Leaders and executives to oversee and manage your IT & Technology
For those immediate and task specifics needs
For longer term projects or staff augmentation
Highly skilled resources custom fit for your exact requirements
Complete technology teams for short and long terms needs
Dynatrace - Digital Performance & Application Performance Monitoring
All-in-one performance monitoring
Use a single platform to analyze application performance throughout your application’s full stack, down to each individual transaction across all layers and technologies.
- Full stack monitoring provides full insights into customer experience, application performance management, and infrastructure monitoring—including servers, containers, and cloud—end-to-end with no blind spots.
- Get the deepest, most accurate, granular tracing of every single transaction.
- Our research and development team of more than 600 experts ensures the broadest and deepest coverage of technologies in the industry.
Smarter monitoring at scale
The real-time dependency discovery and self-learning capabilities of Dynatrace were built to automate IT operations in highly dynamic application environments.
- Pre-configured and automatically adjusted dashboards ensure ease of use. Installation requires no manual configuration at all.
- Artificial intelligence continuously auto-detects dependencies, learns application behavior, detects anomalies, and proactively pinpoints the root causes of issues.
- Dynatrace was designed for the world’s largest environments and scales up to 100,000+ hosts.
Big data analytics
Artificial intelligence delivers answers—not just data—providing actionable insights to your business stakeholders, operations staff, and development teams.
- Dynatrace ties business outcomes to performance insights so you fully understand the implications of detected problems.
- Analyze user behavior to maintain focus on customer experience.
- Because Dynatrace understands all the components and dependencies of your applications, it can detect and resolve problems before they impact your customers.
Dynatrace—available as SaaS, Managed, or on premises—seamlessly integrates into your IT landscape, natively, with open APIs.
- Start monitoring in under five minutes with a SaaS, Managed, or on-premises solution.
- Integrate Dynatrace seamlessly, leveraging APIs and platform extensions.
- Automate IT by incorporating Dynatrace into your delivery pipeline, production environment, and orchestration layer.
Team Member Spotlight
Marcum Technology is proud to announce new additions to the team.
Joining the Marcum Technology team are:
- Randy Whittaker
- Keith Dowdell
- Peggy Marsanico