Event Recap - Office 365 & Cyber Threats
We had an exciting and informative presentation on Office 365 & Cyber Threats from Barracuda.
Barracuda can prepare you for the challenges you may face while migrating to Office 365. In addition, our security experts discussed the current threat landscape and how these threats impact your business, as well as best practices on how to defend against an attack and mitigate your risks.
Office 365: Get the Most Out of Your Investment
Migrating to O365 is a new concept for most organizations, so it is important to take the right steps to ensure your employees remain productive, your migration doesn’t stall in unforeseen pitfalls and productivity isn’t affected by access and security issues.
These challenges include but are not limited to:
- Migrating legacy email
- Providing secure access and maintain QoS
- Understanding new email security risks
- Satisfying regulatory compliance and eDiscovery
Whether you’re considering a move to Office 365 or have already made the migration, you benefitted from this interactive seminar.
Ransomware, Phishing and APTs – Avoid falling victim to these Cyber Threats
It’s a growing epidemic: Ransomware, Advanced Persistent Threats, and phishing attacks are responsible for hundreds of millions of dollars in damage due to lost productivity, tainted credibility and worse – lost revenue. As attackers plan increasingly more sophisticated attacks, your organization needs to know how best to prepare and protect your employees and your data.
- Different types of attacks and their anatomies
- What happens when an attack is a combination of threats all at once
- Why traditional tools and approaches are no longer effective
- Layered approach to defense – what this means and how to implement it