Trending in Technology
ONTAP Cloud: Extending Enterprise Storage to the Cloud and Securing HTTP/HTTPS Traffic for Azure/AWS
With NetApp ONTAP Cloud Customers get enterprise data management that enhances service levels, saves time for IT & reduces storage and management costs.
- Move & manage data seamlessly between on-premises & AWS & Azure.
- Get the same data management and data protection for the cloud as you have on premises.
- Get a single pane of glass of all your on-premises and cloud working environments, and the replication relationships between them.
- ONTAP Cloud high availability allows you to maintain continuous and non-disruptive operations in unplanned outages.
Full Features of CDot such as:
- Capacity On Demand
- Application consistency
Removing Barriers to Your Cloud Migration
Migrating to the cloud can be a complex process. While the cloud can simplify your IT and make it easier to scale your business, moving sensitive business data to the cloud carries new security risks. In addition, you still need to secure your on-premises infrastructure.
Barracuda's new "Cloud Ready" initiative is intended to eliminate obstacles and help you move to the cloud faster, more cost-effectively, and with greater confidence.
This initiative lets you secure your on-premises deployments, and automatically extend the same protection to your cloud deployments as you roll them out.
Barracuda Cloud Security Leadership
Barracuda cloud solutions deliver:
- Innovative Security: Built for the cloud, they provide advanced capabilities that extend seamlessly across today's complex, hybrid environments.
- Simplified Management: Single-pane-of-glass management across on-premises and cloud deployments lets you minimize IT resource use.
- Flexible Deployment Options: As the only vendor to offer security solutions directly via AWS, Azure, and Google Public Cloud, we make it easy for customers to leverage multiple cloud environments with consistent, integrated security.
Vendor Partner Spotlight
Safend is leading provider of security products, with over 3 million licenses sold.
Their products are designed to protect against corporate data loss via comprehensive data encryption, port control, device control and content inspection solutions.
Safend currently holds over 3,000 customers worldwide, deployed by multi-national enterprises, government agencies, healthcare organizations and small to mid-sized companies across the globe.
Safend is a SuperCom company, which was founded in 1988. SuperCom is the global provider of traditional and digital identity solutions, providing advanced safety, identification, tracking and security products to government, private and public organizations throughout the world. SuperCom is a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ National Market (SPCB).
To find out more about Safend, watch their information video.
Marcum Technology's Managed Services
Marcum Technology is proud to announce that it has completed its NOC, (Network Operations Center) transition into Webair's enterprise colocation facility in Garden City.
Marcum's partnership with Webair will provide our customers with, a more secure, responsive, flexible and redundant facility for our managed service customers. Marcum Technology offers a hands-on approach to our Managed Services solutions by monitoring your environment 24/7/365. Our partnership with Webair offers you one of the most secure, fully redundant data centers for your hosted business needs.
Webair is a high-touch, tier 3-rated managed services provider with state-of-the-art data center facilities and is certified in SSAE16, HIPPA, OIXA, PCI DSS, CJIS Security Policy with locations in:
- Garden City, NY
- Los Angeles
With this partnership we will be able to offer many solutions and services available for both public/private cloud and colocation customers:
- Full hosting & co-location services.
- VMware-based, highly available Public and Private Clouds built on Cisco UCS and Nimble Storage.
- Hybrid Cloud storage, delivered via NFS/CIFS with built-in snapshots, N+2 redundancy and optional off-site replication.
- SAN Storage-as-a-Service, including dedicated Nimble, NetApp, or EMC LUNs delivered via diverse 10Gbps/1Gpbs iSCSI with optional off-site replication.
- Load Balancing-as-a-Service via redundant physical or virtual load-balancing appliances.
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery seats on-site.
Marcum Technology's Managed Services provide a total solution for maintaining and supporting your company’s core infrastructure, desktops, servers and mobile devices. We are one of the industry’s most respected and experienced IT Integration, Engineering and Managed Services Providers.
We provide affordable and dependable around-the-clock proactive management and support so you can spend less time fixing issues and more time running your company.
- MarcumManage: Move, Add, Change, Delete, Re-design
- MarcumMonitor: SLA's - Alerting, Remediation, Mitigation
- MarcumPatch: Desktops (SCCM), Servers, Network Device Firmware
- MarcumBackup: On-premise, Cloud, Co-location
- MarcumProtect: DDos, Firewalls, IPS, IDS
- MarcumMDM: Security & Standards/Multi-Factor Authentication
Remote Managed Services
- Firmware/software patches and fixes.
- Network monitoring with real-time alerts (ICMP, TCP, Agents, MIB Traps).
- Microsoft Exchange Server, Lync/Skype for Business, SQL Server support, Office 365.
- Anti-virus standards and adherence.
- Email Security Systems and Threats Avoidance.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) Policies & DMZ Remediation.
- Data Loss-Prevention & Synchronization, disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Scheduled maintenance.
- Vendor interoperability (Design Validation Lab Service).
- Storage management.
Giving Back to Our Community
The Marcum Foundation is comprised of every Marcum company held under Marcum LLP, including Marcum Technology. As a whole, we frequently seek opportunities to give back to the community whenever and wherever we are able to.
Last month, our employees held a day-long fundraiser for the Lupus Foundation, in which we raised over $1,500. This organization improves the quality of life for people affected by lupus through programs of research, education, support and advocacy. To find out more about the Lupus Foundation, please visit their website at www.lupus.org.