In today’s always-connected world, businesses need to be available to their customers, prospects and employees 24/7/365. This new world order of uninterrupted technology is a non-negotiable business best practice. To experience downtime of any length of time—even for a few minutes—with data and applications unavailable, puts a business at risk for irreparable harm to its hard-fought brand.
- No-impact failover testing and migration
- Replicate from any storage to any storage
- Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) of seconds
ExaGrid is the only Hyper-converged secondary storage (HCSS) for backup that employs data deduplication to store long-term retention of offsite Business Continuity Tier One VMs cost effectively in a small storage footprint. With ExaGrid’s unique architecture, the most recent Zerto Offsite Backup of Tier One VMs in a Virtual Protection Group (VPG) is first stored in a landing zone in its native format for fast Zerto VM restores and boots.
- Fast and efficient recoveries of individual items or entire VMs from storage snapshots
- Fixed-length backup window no matter how much data grows
- Efficient storage utilization for extended data retention.
- Never a Forklift Upgrade
- Predicable Expense
We occasionally use photographs/videos from our events in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by Marcum.