Businesses are generating, storing and analyzing more data than ever before in the world’s history. It’s estimated that 90% of the world’s current data was created in just the last two years.
Although traditional data storage costs have come down in recent years, the rise in data and the need for real-time access to that data are forcing companies to re-evaluate their data storage strategies.
At Marcum, we’re the data storage experts. We help companies get more value from their data by combining industry best practices with the industry’s leading data storage technologies. We work with companies to create data storage solutions that leverage your existing infrastructure investments while providing the accessibility and capabilities you need to effectively move forward.
Marcum has deep experience in all storage and database technologies including NetApp, EMC, HP, Dell, NEC, and VMware. We carry a broad range of industry certifications to give you the highest level of assurance that your data is in the right hands.
Our data storage solutions include:
- Data backup and data snapshot solutions that deliver the right combination of recovery, security and speed
- Hosted and Cloud-based storage services for accessible, reliable data storage solutions that scale quickly and cost-effectively
- Email archiving solutions that use industry-leading technology (e.g., Barracuda, Symantec, etc.) to deliver intelligent search capabilities for simpler information management and government compliance
- Automated backup solutions that offer flexible recovery points for faster business recovery
- Solid-state storage solutions that combine reliability with speed
- Traditional and direct-attached storage solutionsincluding tape drives, RAID storage systems and more
- Network-attached storage solutions that provide optimal capacity, security and recovery for multi-site companies
- Virtualized storage solutions from EMC, NetApp and other solution partners that enable companies to quickly and cost-effectively scale out their storage